Sunday, June 1, 2008

Coco Introduction

Heya there!

Who are we? Just some old kids who take their food seriously, with a 1/4 teaspoon of fun :)
I believe that the power of culinary arts can transform the way we eat (in a good way). I love looking for recipes using both ancient techniques and modern molecular properties of food. I will post things that I think can be useful in improving cooking skills and practicality in a fast paced world.

Coco's objectives for this blog:
  • Discover the secret of Hand Pulled Noodles!
  • Create a Gigantic and Lovely Croquembouche
  • Make Chewy and Good tasting Semolina Pasta
  • Become a Master of Korean Rice Cakes :D
  • Share Impossible to Find recipes on the net (Tibetan Recipes, Old fashioned cakes, etc)
Hope to share my passion with you guys soon! Don't hesitate to ask questions!

2 comments:

Toto said...

Oh! Coco is always #1!!

Picolatte said...

This is so freaking COOL!!!! Coco is the man!!